Create an Account & Login
Link to account sign up and login
Step 1. Vendor Sign In > Join Now
Step 2. Create account & wait for approval. Reach out to email@example.com or call 800.915.8045 ext 701.
1. Fill in profile information under Profile > My Account
Complete fields: E-mail, Seller name, Seller shop name, City, Country, Contact number, Store description 1 & 2.
Note: No need for a banner, shop logo, or image. These do not display on Smashlots.com as I have deactivated that configuration.
2. Complete payment information
You can find the payment information box by going to Profile > Payment Details
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request the payment form & vendor information form. We will request this at some point in time during the screening process.
800.915.8045 ext 1
This can be completed at a later time. Continue to the next step.
3. Shipping configuration
Step 1. Check Vendor Shipping & Free Shipping.
Step 2. SHIPPING RANGE - Add new ranges and make it model these numbers
NOTE: When creating listings these are not actual weights. You place a number for the weight in order to achieve the "Cost" or "Shipping Charge" on the right at customer checkout.
Select zone: United States
Match & price the "Shipping Range Details" like so:
Save and complete.
Step 4. Invoice Configuration
Configuration > Invoice Configuration
Complete the form & save.
Creating a Listing
Automation Template - Used to Speed Up Scanning/Manifesting (Optional)
UPC INDEX - "World's Largest UPC Index"
Google Sheets - Create spreadsheets with a Gmail for free. Also Google Docs.
Barcode Scanner - I personally use the NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner
Step 1. Creating Smashlots/Company Version spreadsheet (recommended)
Google Sheets Title Example:
Lot #453-AD Men’s Apparel SL Version.
- Use Automation template to speed up scanning and manifesting (optional)
- Can create your own manifest with your own process if you use a barcode scanner and UPC index to scan through large loads. This can be delegated to staff for processing your inventory that is non-manifested.
Company version end result:
UPC - DESCRIPTION - QTY - MSRP + (Optional) IMAGE + SELL PRICE + OTHER
Step 2. Creating Customer Version spreadsheet (mandatory)
Google Sheets Title Example:
Lot #453-AD Men’s Apparel Customer Version.
Customer version end result:UPC - DESCRIPTION - QTY - MSRP
Step 3. Completing the description details (mandatory)
Find instructions for completing Product Description details TEMPLATE HERE.
1) Product title - TITLE: #LOCATION ID GENDER CATEGORY PRIMARILY SEASON - $0000 MSRP, 00 UNITS, CONDITION.
2) Enter product type
3) Enter Description details using description template <---(w/ example):
Manifest Download Link
Total Cost: $
Avg Cost: $
4) Paste "Customer Version" of manifest into the description box.
5) Add tags
6) Selecting weight to classify shipping charge
00 lbs - $0 (Free shipping)
19 lbs - $30 (18x14x12 or 20x16x14 box recommended)
28 lbs - $40 (20x20x20 box recommended)
38 lbs - $60 (2 boxes per 1 lot)
0 lbs - $0 (PALLET, note dimensions of pallet and actual weight in description)
7) Pricing - 1. your product cost, 2. compare at price (your original price if any).
8) Inventory details
- SKU - example Lot 453-AD
- Barcode - ex. 83749886 (pallet id typically), use for your reference.
- Track inventory (1)?
2) Images - upload all available images. Recommended to list below 30.
3) Collections - Check the appropriate collection.
9) Submit listing and check for errors. Errors may include pricing. Refer to Smashlots staff to check your math. Jasper (800)915.8045 ext 701. email@example.com.
Fulfilling an Order
1. Orders > Order Listing
2. Review Payment Status, Fulfillment Status, and Order Prepare Status
Payment status = Paid
Fulfillment status = Unfulfilled
Order prepare status = Collected
If yes, continue to Action and hit the 3 dots ( o o o ) > view
3. Shipping & Fulfillment of Order w/ UPS
Smashlots will generate a shipment for you
Wait for an e-mail containing
- Order #0000
- Shipping label
- Packing slip
Check the contents in the packing slip and match with your items.
*RULE: Remove any promotional material & contact information as this is not permitted. This may result in account termination once we conduct a feedback report from our customers. We gather feedback to enforce the marketplace rules to ensure quality control and compliance.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received a shipping label and packing slip.
Proceed to drop off the package or schedule a UPS pickup.
First time sellers can expect a waiting period of 7 days to confirm the trustworthiness of a new 3rd party seller.
Vetted sellers can expect payment 2 times per month, according to the "Smashlots Marketplace Services Terms and Conditions for Sellers"
Include your bank account information in the Profile > Payment Details section
Payment Details:RECIPIENT NAME: (BANK ACC ALIAS):