Tips: How to List Blazers and Sport Coats on eBay or Poshmark
This video will demonstrate how to properly photograph and list blazers and suit coats on eBay or Poshmark.
1. You need a backdrop. Get both the white backdrop and the support system. Or something similar suitable for your needs.
2. Get a photo studio for lighting. Mannequins are also important.
3. If you want to use your phone's camera, that works great. You can also use a separate camera so that you can easily pull the SD card and quickly upload files to your computer. This can also yield better photo quality.
4. Make sure you use a nice dress shirt to place underneath the blazer, suit coat, or sport coat. Make sure to tighten the fit.
5. Photograph different angles of the blazer. Examples would be the front, sides, back, the cuffs, the interior, and the tags.
6. Measurements. You will need a measuring tape, notepad, and writing utensil.
- Pit to pit
- Waist from the top button
- Sleeve - shoulder to wrist
- Shoulder to shoulder
- Length - collar to bottom
7. Bag and tag. You can use a poly bag and a sticky label to place an inventory number on the item so that you can find it in your bins. This makes it easier to locate your item when you make the sale.
8. Create a listing on eBay or Poshmark.
- Item description and specifics